Senior Interactive SRL respects your right to privacy when you are using our digital media and communicating with us.
The developed websites and applications comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) – (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), that is a mandatory legislative act.
GDPR creates new rights for individuals and consolidates some rights that existed in accordance with Directive 95/46/EC.
Directive 95/46/EC shall be replaced starting with 25 May 2018.
This statement complies with GDPR and, therefore, with Directive 95/46/EC and the national rules, until they expire on 25 May 2018.
The contact data for Senior Interactive SRL are:
You can contact the Senior Interactive SRL DPO using:
telephone: +4(021) 410 24 40
e-mail address:[email protected].ro
- Presentation websitehttps://pinbox.delivery/
- Website & services promoting campaignhttps://pinbox.delivery/campaign/The data collected is: name and first name, e-mail, telephone no., e-mail address, message.The data is used in order to contact a possible app/service buyer that has expressed his/her desire and given his/her approval to be contacted.
- type of browser and operating system,
- reference page,
- through the website,
- An IP address is a number that is used by the computers in the network in order to identify the computer whenever you connect to the Internet. We may trach the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for:
- troubleshooting technical issues,
- maintaining the safety and security of the website,
- restricting access to websites and apps for certain users,
- seeing how the websites and apps are used
- geographical targeting;
- We (or a third party acting on our behalf) may collect information in the form of logs that record our digital activity and collect statistics with regard to users’ browsing habits. These entries are generated anonymously and help us collect:
- a user’s type of browser and operating system;
- information about a user’s session (such as the URL address that it originated from, the date and time when the user visited the website/app, as well as the pages/sections that the user viewed and for how long)
- other browsing data or similar data flow. In addition, we use the information collected in the log file for our internal marketing and demographic studies, in order to constantly improve and customize the online services that we offer. The log files are only used internally and are not associated with any particular user.
- we may also use your e-mail address to send transactional or administrative communications (confirmation e-mail when you complete an action, take part in an activity), as well as notifications regarding the services (notifications with regard to our privacy updates, the features of the provided services, the modifications to our online services or the technical assistance policies or other related modifications).
- if you contact us through an online contact form, your information shall be used in order to respond to your request.
- Processing security Senior Interactive SRL takes all of the necessary technical and organizational measures in order to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. These efforts include, without being limited to:
- storing personal information on secure operating media that are not generally available and that can only be accessed by the authorized employees of Senior
- checking the identities of the registered users before they are able to access the personal information that we hold with regard to them
- Access and rectification or erasure of personal data If your personal information has been processed based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any moment by contacting Senior Interactive SRL (using the contact data above).You can access your personal information as processed by us by contacting [email protected]. If you request such access, we shall provide you with all of the information required by the law for the processing purposes, the categories of processed data, the categories of recipients, the data retention period, the right to rectify, erase or restrict the accessed data, if applicable, etc.)You can also contact [email protected] in order to express the following options:
- You can request the rectification of your personal information if it is inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete
- You can request that your personal information be erased
- Together with any e-mail communication sent to you, we offer you the possibility of interrupting the receipt of future communications (i.e. unsubscribe). Just follow the unsubscribing process or the instructions provided in the e-mail.
- How long do we retain your personal information? We may retain the personal information that you submit to us through the website and the apps in our databases. We retain your personal information for as long as your account is active, since we have a contract with you or when this is necessary in order to provide you with the requested services or answeryour questions or solve your problems, to offer new and improved services. In addition, we may retain the personal information for a reasonable period of time and, if necessary, in order to observe our legal and regulatory obligations, settle legal actions, enforce our agreements and manage similar records.Thus, we may retain your personal information for a reasonable period of time after you have ceased using the services of Senior Group.If you request that we stop using your personal information in order to provide services to you, please contact us in accordance with the indications in article 6.
- Complaints Clients may submit a complaint with regard to the processing of their personal data. All questions and complaints shall be processed by Senior Group in a timely manner and in accordance with its internal procedures.In the improbable case that clients have suffered losses due to the breach of their rights in accordance with the personal data protection policy and Senior Group did not treat the complaint appropriately, the clients can lodge a complaint with the superior authority.Complaints can be submitted to Senior Group, e-mail: [email protected]
- Modifications to this policy This policy may be updated from time to time, such as due to a modification of the relevant legislation. If material modifications are made, clients shall be notified via e-mail or through the website before the modifications enter into effect. We encourage clients to check this page from time to time in order to keep up with the latest developments with regard to our privacy practices.